Lustre & Bloom Candle || Hello Fall (Limited)
Our Hello Fall candle feels like everything we adore about fall in a little glass jar/brushed gold tin. This warm, inviting fragrance has beautiful top notes of cinnamon + lush chrysanthemums. Middle accords of berries + fallen leaves create a cozy feeling of being wrapped up in the coziest blanket. Warm pecan + cedar wood base notes give this fragrance the perfect amount of warmth + depth. This fragrance is infused with essential oils from cinnamon leaf, patchouli, cedar wood, vetiver + sandalwood. This fragrance is the perfect candle to light for those bundled up in blankets, cozy autumn nights!
Lovingly made + hand poured into an eight ounce or sixteen ounce elegant clear glass jar. Our eight ounce candle is topped with our brushed gold lid + our sixteen ounce candle is topped with our classic white metal lid with brushed gold trim. These glass candles make a beautiful addition to your vanity, counter, or bedside table.
Eight Ounces: Height: 3.5 Inches; Width: 2.9 Inches; Burn Time: Up to 60 hours
Sixteen Ounces: Height: 3.73 Inches; Width: 3.58 Inches; Burn Time: Up to 120 hours
Each LUSTRE + BLOOM candle is lovingly made + hand poured in small batches in our cozy home in Denver, CO. Our candles are made using 100% soy wax derived from American-grown soy beans. Our soy wax creates clean burning candles that are free of toxins, carcinogens, petroleum + pollutants. We use lead-free, zinc-free cotton braided wicks that have been primed with vegetable based wax for an eco-friendly, clean burn. Our candles are made using only premium grade fragrances + essential oils. We promise to never use additives, phthalates, dyes, or preservatives.
♡ Candle Care
• The first burn of your candle is the most important. Soy wax holds memory from the very first time it is lit. We recommend burning your candle for at least 2.5-3.5 hours (or one hour for every inch of diameter of your candle container) the first time you light it. This helps ensure that you achieve a full melt pool across your candle container. If you happen to blow out your candle before you have a full wax melt pool your candle is likely to "tunnel"
• Never leave your burning candle unattended. Please be sure to extinguish your candle when you leave a room or before you go to sleep
• Follow the two foot rule- be sure to not place your burning candle near curtains, books, clothing or anything flammable. Be sure to keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans + any air currents
• Keep your candle out of reach of pets + little ones
• Place burning candles at least three inches apart from one another
• Extinguish your candle if the flame gets too close to the side of your candle container as this could cause the glass to break
• Never burn your candle for more than 4 hours at a time. If you love burning your candles for longer than 4 hours at a time, please be sure to distinguish your flame, allow the wax to harden + then re-light. This is the safest way to continue to burn your candle + will also help you achieve the longest burn time possible
• Distinguish your candle's flame by using your candle lid or a snuffer
• Always trim your wick to 1/4 inch each time before you light your candle. This helps prevent the flame from getting too large + keeps your candle burning at its best!
♡ How to reuse your glass candle jar
• Place your candle jar into the freezer overnight to solidify the wax. Once the wax is completely solid you can use a spoon to break + scoop out the remaining wax + candle wick
• Hand wash your jar with warm, soapy water
• Use to display fresh flowers, tea lights, pens or to organize makeup (lipstick, small palettes, blush) or makeup brushes. You may also reuse your jar in your powder room to hold cotton pads, cotton balls or q-tips. Our glass jars also make beautiful containers for planting succulents!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Image with text